Madness Deputation Madness Deputation

Good animation. I was wondering what happened to the sheriff, seeing as everyone is dieing and getting resurected, except the sheriff. I came up with the idea that Auditor was the sheriff. It makes more sense if you imagine that Auditor is wearing the sheriff's hat.

Valentime Massacre Valentime Massacre

Thanks random carnie for making me lose The Game!

Raw Latex Raw Latex

This would be a great movie!

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

Two things:
Fuck you, that was hard. And, I am so relieved to have finished this.

Really good game actually, though could have used checkpoints a little more often, some of those rooms were really long. It got to the point where I was muttering directions to my self after my 20t death in a single room. I really enjoyed the boss fight at the end, not too hard, but challenging enough that it was enjoyable.

All and all, the game is fair. But holy fuck was it hard.

Zombidle Zombidle

One of the best clicker games I've played.
I love the art style and humor. And the way the game just hands you boons constantly, unlike other games of the same style.
"Aw geez, special credits I'll have to buy with real money?" "Hey there, want a whole bunch for free while helping us out?"
"Oh gosh, 1-2 days to complete building this?" "Hey bud, want to knock loads of hours off of that while helping us out?"
Also, I love the way the HUD starts of simple with one option and then consistently foolding out and growing over time.
10/10 Would watch more 15-second ads for free stuff.

Plumber's Creed Plumber's Creed

Amazing game! This brought back loads of nostalgia from AC2, one of my favorite games of all time. Though if you plan on making this into a larger game, which I recommend you do because it's a great concept, you should add some waypoints, as on some of the later levels it became tedious to have to strategically kill each enemy after each death. Also, you should add a couple more abilities, as although the current ones a great, it feels like you could add more. Otherwise, the game is pretty much flawless. 10/10 - Would assassinate again.

Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

Cool song bro,

in the song you sound like Wierd Al

Speeding Rampage Flash Loop Speeding Rampage Flash Loop

AWSOME!

WHEN I HERE THIS SONG IN MY HEAD I SEE A GUY ON A KILLING SPREE!!!!!!!

GoreBastard responds:

haha good shit!

zelda overworld beat zelda overworld beat

<3 : )

I LOVE THE ZELDA GAMES!

My Real Life Nightmare My Real Life Nightmare

eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARY!

Zelldoom responds:

There is so man ways to express it right?

Charizard Charizard

wow!!!!!!!!!!

charizard was taken to a new level!FLAMETHROWER!!!!!

Gastly Gastly

1 word,

WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

ForsakenX5950 responds:

yeah i know he looks funny....